Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Like Christmas, all the time


I know that this is a business and I'm being paid for this, but every time I make up a package of my yarn to send someone, I feel like I'm sending a pretty Christmas present. It's pure projection on my part; I think about opening a box, crinkling the bright paper, and seeing yarn! You can tell what *my* favourite Christmas present is.

So my fiber supplier tells me that he will be getting in some superwash blue faced leicester this month. Anyone interested in trying some sock yarn made from that?

1 comment:

LoopyJ said...

Your yarn looks amazing. I'm going to have to check out your store and heart if for later:)
But I totally agree about sending a present everytime you package up a sale. I love taking the time and care to make the package feel special.
Going to check out your shop now!!